www.violintravel.com website and cookies
This website sets cookies solely in order to enable or enhance functions or improve the navigation experience for the user.
Besides such functional and session cookies, analytics cookies are set by third-party tools in order to monitor the quality of the user’s experience while visiting the this website.
Our website does not use web beacons or analogous tracking technologies.
Violin Travel cookies
- vtcookiemsg: This cookie is used to establish if a visitor already closed the cookie message
Analytics cookies (Google)
The following cookies are used on the website:
- __utma: This cookie is used to establish how many times a visitor has visited our website
- __utmb: This cookie is used to establish the duration of a website visit
- __utmc: This cookie is used to establish the duration of a website visit. It expires at the end of each session
- __utmz: This cookie determines how a visitor has arrived at the site
A Google Analytics opt-out add-on is available. (This page may not be available in your language)·
Third party cookies
Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Storify and other third-party tools may set cookies for sharing content on social networks or for producing access statistics. The presence, number and status of cookies may depend on how you use the platforms concerned before or while visiting our website.
You should ascertain what the relevant sites‘ policy is on social networking cookies.
What do you do if you do not want cookies to be set on your computer?
Some people find the notion of information being stored on their computer or mobile device a little intrusive, in particular when that information is stored and used by a third party without their knowledge. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even delete cookies which have already been set, but you should be aware that you might lose some functions. To do this, you need to alter your browser privacy settings.