2-5 March 2017 (min. 8 pax)
Hotel Sofitel Chain Bridge *****
Luxury hotel in the heart of the city, near the River Danube, Hungarian Parliament and Budapest's famous tourist attractions. Included breakfast.
Hotel Aria *****
A paradise for music lovers. The luxury boutique hotel with an excuisite design inspired by music sits in the inner city, next to the Basilica, just short walk away from the Danube. Included breakfast.
Hotel Prestige ****superior
Lavish elegance tailored for the demands of our time, combining vintage, classic elegance and state-of-the-art facilities. The hotel with an atmosphere of timeless elegance situated in the downtown is a perferct starting point for a Budapest sightseeing. Included breakfast.
(Program depending on arrival time) Morning:
- Transfer from the airport and 3-hours sightseeing by bus to get the first impressions before exploring Budapest's architecture, history and music heritage.
- Interactive organ tour - Discover the world of the grand pipe organs, soak in the magnificent sounds of the instrument escorted by professional organist of the Liszt Academy and included a private organ concert.
- Exclusive creative workshop at the famous Herend porcelains show room in Budapest- Experienced master instructors and artists from the Herend Porcelain Manufactory introduce guests to artistic decoration, initiation of stages in the porcelain painting process. They escort visitors from the birth to the present, show a wide selection of products and tell stories about the history of the Manufactory.
- Taste of Hungary – traditional Hungarian gourmet dinner with authentic gipsy music.
- Buda Castle art and music walk : Carefully planned tour to follow the footsteps of kings and queens in the Castle District, enjoy fabulous paintings and explore the charming streets and Castle Gardens.
- Tour includes:
- Admission to the Matthias Church
- Admission to the National Gallery with VIP guiding focused on art & music thematic
- Private mini concert at the National Gallery by young talented musician of the Liszt Academy of Music
- 1-hour cruising on the Danube to admire the world heritage panorama, the bridges and riverside attractions.
- Opera night - First category tickets to the Hungarian State Opera House.
- Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: The Queen of Spades (Opera in three acts, in Russian, with Hungarian and English surtitles)
- Transfer to the Opera and back to the hotel is included.
- Glamorous concert halls – walking tour on the Pest side of the city
- Sophisticated thematic walk to two unrivalled concert halls with full of legends, stories and secrets in Budapest’s inner city. Academy of Music, founded by Franz Liszt, is not only one of the most famous conservatories in the world, but maybe Budapest’s most imposant Art-Nouveau Palace as well. The tour includes a visit to the exhibition of new and modern visual arts institute, the Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center as well and continues with a private visit to the marvelous Vigadó Concert Palace, the fist concert hall of the city.
- Tour includes:
- Admission and insider guided tour to the Liszt Academy of Music
- Admission to the Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Admission and private guided tour to the Vigadó Concert Hall
- Behind the scenes surprise programme celebrating the Budapest Early Music Festival. Guests get to be up close and personal with the musicians by visiting the rehearsals of the evening concert and meeting/chating with the conductor or musicians.
- Concert night in the frame of the Early Music Festival- First category tickets to the MÜPA (contemporary palace of arts).
- Rameau: Naïs - concert performance
- At Budapest’s foremost contemporary music venue takes place this exceptional work based on a mythological story, which exalts in Rameau's brilliantly original instrumentation and harmonic and melodic invention. It will be performed by world-renowned soloists and outstanding representatives of the Hungarian early music scene.
- Transfer to the MÜPA and back to the hotel is included.
- Explore the city of thermal baths and hot springs. Half day relaxing spa experience with VIP – massage and other optional treatments.
- Transfer to the airport.