30 May - 10 June 2017
The festival focuses on the works of the most famous Hungarian composers in one of the most beautiful opera houses in the world. Composers such as Liszt, Kodály, Erkel, Bartók and also some contemporary Hungarian artists can be heard through a whole month.
During the festival, two centuries of Hungarian operatic history will be presented. The art of all the important Hungarian composers and indispensable coreographers will be represented in this great series. This program offers a unique experience for the foreign audience, who would like to get to know the best of the unique and overwhelming Hungarian classical music, in venues like the Opera House and the Erkel Theater.
- 3 night accomodation in 3 or 4 * hotel in Budapest downtown
- Walking tour of Budapest’s Music Avenue (Andrássy út) including visiting the Franz Liszt Museum
- Coffee and a Cziffra-cake in an exclusive Cafe
- VIP insider tour in the Opera House before the concert
- Walking tour in the Buda Castle area with private concert
- Arranging concert tickets to the Hungarian Festival