Walking tour with private concert
Follow a carefully planned route to explore Budapest’s inner city churches and soak in the magnificent sounds of the pipe organ in a private concert. Organ music recitals have long been practiced in religous services and concert performances as well. Enjoy an easy to follow introduction to Europe’s oldest music instrument used from the early ages on the continent.
The pipe organ and other keyboard instruments were important catalysts in driving composers to create more complex music in the Baroque era. Learn how these instruments work and why they played such an important role during this period, including Franz Liszt’s connections with these venues. Our thematic walk presents the instrument escorted by a professional organist of the Liszt Academy.
Join us and…
- follow a carefully planned route to explore Budapest’s inner city churches where Hungarian classical music heritage comes alive with the unmatched grandeur of the pipe organ
- meet a talented organist who is eager to share with you the secret mysteries of the organ
- soak in the magnificent and sublime sounds of the pipe organ in a short private concert
What is included:
- English speaking tour guide
- Visiting 3 downtown churches
- Professional organist’s presentation among the pipes of the organ
- Private concert by professional organist of the Liszt Academy of Music
Violin Travel Downtown Ticket Office, Budapest, Haris köz 1. (Váci street corner)
Duration: 2 hours
Schedule and prices: ask for personal offer
Available for groups of minimum 8 guests.