Enjoy one of the world’s most scenic tram rides by the River danube from Pest inner city to Budapest’ foremost contemporary music venue, follow a tour of the palace of arts, get a taste of modern and postmodern artworks in the Ludwig Museum.
MÜPA Budapest is Hungary’s foremost contemporary cultural institution. It brings together the many and varied disciplines of the arts in a unique fashion by providing a home for classical, contemporary, popular and world music. The institution's fundamental task is to introduce new artistic trends and directions while respecting Hungarian and European traditions. The Ludwig Museum of Contemporary Art houses both international and Hungarian artwork, displaying works from the past 50 years collected by German couple Peter and Irene Ludwig, whose intention was to bring East and West closer through art.
Join us and…
- enjoy a stroll and tram ride by the River Danube offering one of the world’s most scenic tram routes from Pest inner town to Budapest’s foremost contemporary and classical music venue
- follow a guided tour of the great concert halls
- get a taste of modern and post modern artworks in the Ludwig Museum
What is included:
- English speaking guide
- Insider tour of the Palace of Arts, introduction to its state-of-the-art acoustics, glimpse into the wings of the chamber doors
- Interactive program featuring Ludwig Museum’s highlights
- Spectacular view of Budapest from the Panorama Terrace
- Coffee or soft drink
Duration: approx. 2 hours plus 50 min. concert
Schedule and prices: ask for personal offer
Available for groups of minimum 8 guests.