Our faith-based tours encompass some of the world’s principal religions and spiritual traditions, and focus on sacred sites, monuments, shrines, places of worship and memorials. Itineraries are always tailored to a group’s specific needs, and in particular take into account relevant religion-based culinary requirements. What characterises our unique service is our close working relationship with a variety of religious leaders and venues, allowing our groups to benefit from thematic and ’behind the scenes’ sightseeing visits to spiritually-important sites.
Violin Travel’s packages celebrate the religious heritages to be found in Hungary and Europe. Our expert guides interpret local and sacred architecture, art and music, and talk about the influences of the group’s particular religion on everyday life. Our tours include organized sightseeing activities, as well as free time for personal exploration.
Faith-based trips are always journeys of discovery, a time to explore interesting places, pray at holy shrines, learn about other cultures and gain new friends. However, that tours also allow for an internal journey towards self-discovery and renewal. Faith-based tours offer an opportunity to grow deeper in one’s relationship with one’s own religion and soul.
2020 Highlight: special offers for the 52nd International Eucharistic Congress!
• Religious services and activities
• Multi-country European pilgrimage and religious travel packages
• Special offers for the 52nd International Eucharistic Congress
• Mary route packages
• St. Martin route packages
• St. Elisabeth route packages
• Jewish heritage tours
• Sacred architecture and heritage tours in Hungary
• Tailor-made offers for church choirs and youth choirs, allowing groups to combine their religious journey with choir experiences