Art and music at one place! Follow the footsteps of kings and queens in the Castle Gardens, enjoy an intimate mini concert, fabulous paintings and take a walk in the charming streets of the Castle District, full of legends and stories of great composers.
Buda Castle has been richly decorated with works of art since its foundation in the 14th century. The palace and grounds now house many stunning examples of 19th-century art, design and decor, created by prominent Hungarian artists of that era. Enjoy the breathtaking panorama of the Danube with the Chain Bridge and the Pest side of the city on the opposite side of the river.
Join us and…
- visit the Hungarian National Gallery of Art
- enjoy a private concert by talented young musicians of the Liszt Academy of Music
- follow a carefully planned route to see the highlights of the Buda Castle Hill
What is included
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission to the Hungarian National Gallery of Arts
- Mini-concert by talented young musician
Hilton Budapest Hotel, main entrance (1st district, Hess András square 1-3.)
Schedule and prices: ask for personal offer
Available for groups of minimum 8 guests.