2-5 March 2017
Accomodation: 4-star hotel with breakfast
- Transfer from the airport and return
- 3-hours sightseeing by bus to get the first impressions before exploring Budapest’s architecture, history and music heritage.
- Taste of Hungary – traditional Hungarian gourmet dinner with authentic gipsy music.
- 1-hour cruising on the Danube to admire the world heritage panorama, the bridges and riverside attractions.
- Admission and insider guided tour to the Vigadó Concert Hall
- Concert night in the frame of the Early Music Festival- First category tickets to the MÜPA (contemporary palace of arts).
- Rameau: Naïs – concert performance
- Half day relaxing spa experience