Kodály singing workshop package for students
Package includes the following services and activities:
- 3-star accommodation incl. breakfast
- meals tailored to the clients’ needs
- expert guide
- airport transfers
- Kodály singing workshop with professors of the Hungarian Kodaly Institute and Research Center (4 hours/day, 5 days)
Our professors are widely renowned specialists of Kodaly-method and internationally acclaimed experts. The program of the workshop includes daily demonstration lessons and workshops related to the world famous Kodály concept of music education.
The course gives a “Kodaly- method certificate of attendance”.
- afternoon leisure activities and excursions as follows:
- Budapest sightseeing tour by bus with expert guide
Get on a bus with our tour guide and see the famous buildings and site of Budapest, this fantastic city. Our knowledgeble guide will tell you the historic background and the most interesting stories of Budapest.
- Walking tour in the Castle District (incl. the Matthias Church and the Fisherman’s Bastion, Labirinth)
The Buda Castle District is one of most well-know districts of Budapest, on the hill of Buda side of the city. Since 1987, the UNESCO World Heritage List has been named it Buda Castle Quarter.
- Visit to the Liszt Academy of Music and the Franz Liszt Memorial Museum
Founded in 1875, the Liszt Academy is the only institution bearing the name of Ferenc Liszt in which the great composer himself had an active role in establishing.
The museum is Liszt’s last Budapest flat on the first floor of the old Academy of Music, where the composer lived between 1881 and 1886. The collection of the museum contains his original instruments, furniture, his books, scores and some personal objects and memorabilia.
- Visit to the Budapest ZOO and walk in the City Park
Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden is the oldest zoo park in Hungary and one of the oldest in the world. It has 1,072 animal species and is located within the City Park, unusually for a zoo, it is in the centre of the city.
- Visiting the Hungarian Parliament building and chocolate tasting at the Szamos Chocolate Museum
The Parliament of Hungary is the world’s third largest Parliament building. It has 691 rooms, and 20 kilometers (12,5 miles) of stairs. A magnificent example of Neo-Gothic architecture (although displaying Renaissance and Baroque characters too).
Explore the Budapest from a bird’s view! Europe’s highest mobile Ferris Wheel is located in the heart of the city, you can see the heart of Budapest as never before.
- Boat-tour on the Danube river
Excursion to Vienna and Bratislava
Insider visit to a Filmstudio and Scenery
Excursion to Kecskemét, city of Kodály with authentic Hungarian Horse show
Excursion to Visegrád Royal Castle / open-air bob race – one-day trip
Excursion to the Royal Castle of Gödöllő
Excursion the Lázár Equestrian Park: horse show and authentic Hungarian culinary experience